Giveaway closes on Monday, August 9, 2010, at 11:59PM PST
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 10, 2010, at 12:00 noon PST
Earlier this month I featured an interview with Megan Dendinger about her beautiful, handcrafted, Waldorf-inspired Rainbow Dolls. As promised, she is giving one away right here!
Meet sweet, sweet Alison, the cupcake fairy!
Alison is a cute, blush skin, green eyed, 12" Rainbow Doll made from all natural materials. She is stuffed well with clean carded sweet smelling eco-wool that is 30% organic . Her skin is made from 100% organic cotton high quality anti-pill interlock. Her face is hand embroidered with french cotton floss and her hair is made from spun wool in a honey blond color and a mixture of beautiful handspun woodland colors. Her cheeks are blushed with an all natural bees wax crayon from Stockmar. She will come with a swatch of that crayon on fabric so that you can re-blush her cheeks when needed and a care sheet.
Alison is wearing an adorable, one of a kind outfit made created especially for her by Alison of Avi and Tali (Yup! Alison is named after Alison!) The red t-shirt is embellished with a cupcake applique on the front and snaps in the back. Her removable felt wings can be repositioned. They have cupcakes on the front, to "sprinkle" everyone below, and the word "SWEET" on the back. Alison's tutu skirt is made with nearly 100 feet of multicolored tulle. It has an elastic waist so even the tiniest hands can dress and undress her. The tutu is finished off with some beautiful hand tied ribbons that give it a lovely accent!
She is the perfect cupcake fairy for lots of sweet dreams!
Alison is valued at $125.
Three Ways to Enter the Rainbow Dolls Giveaway
(Do one or do all three! The more ways you enter, the more chances to win!)
As always, make sure I have a way to contact you! Leave your e-mail address or your screen name of a place where I can message you (Etsy, Facebook, Twitter) in the comments, or email me with your contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Become a Facebook Fan of Rainbow Dolls, then leave a comment here - ONE ENTRY. Go to the Rainbow Dolls Facebook Fan Page and "Like" Rainbow Dolls. Then come back here and leave a comment on this blog post telling me you're a fan. (Already a fan? Great! Leave a comment and let me know!)
2) Check Out Rainbow Dolls on Etsy, then leave a comment here - ONE ENTRY. Go to the Rainbow Dolls storefront on Etsy and check out all of Megan's adorable handmade, Waldorf-inspired dolls (Eep! The dolls are selling fast! See her sold dolls here). Then come back here and leave a comment on this blog post telling me which one you like the best.
3) Refer a friend and get an entry for him/her and yourself when your friend leaves a comment here - ONE ENTRY EACH (PER REFERRAL). Post about this giveaway anywhere--your blog, Facebook, Twitter. Heck, post fliers around your neighborhood! You'll get one entry for every person who mentions your name in these comments. Both you and the person who leaves a comment will get one entry each, as long as your name (or screen name) is mentioned! We'll even make it easy; just copy and paste one of the following into your Status Update of choice (replacing your real name or screen name with YOURNAME):
Win a Rainbow Doll, $125 value @stinky_crafter. Comment on http://bit.ly/rbdoll YOURNAME sent me and I want a Rainbow Doll!
For Facebook & other sites:
Help me win a Rainbow Doll, $125 value, and get yourself an entry by leaving this comment on http://bit.ly/rbdoll: YOURNAME sent me and I want a Rainbow Doll!
- Giveaway closes on Monday, August 9, 2010, at 11:59PM PST. Comment datestamps must be recorded by that date/time to be eligible.
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing and will be announced on Tuesday, August 10, 2010, at 9:00AM PST.
- The giveaway is open to both US and International participants. However, Rainbow Dolls will provide free shipping to US participants only. INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ: International participants must pay for shipping costs above cost of USPS Domestic Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping, which is $10 USD payable via PayPal.
- Minors under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian permission to enter (if you are under 18, we will need to contact your parent(s)/guardian if you win and make sure they said it was okay-so ask permission before you enter).
- I will announce the winner on my blog and make every attempt to contact the winner. You may wish to leave your email address in your comment, or a place where I can message you via Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, etc. If the winner doesn't respond within 10 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Item will be shipped directly by Rainbow Dolls via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping. Expedited shipping and/or insurance may be purchased by the winner for an addtional fee (per Rainbow Dolls Shop Policies). Item will NOT be insured against damage by the postal system unless additional insurance is purchased. Payment is accepted via PayPal.
- Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! (Marigold Haske) is not responsible for loss/damage and/or disputes concerning the winning item. If there is a concern about the giveaway itself, please contact Marigold. Once the winner has been selected, all concerns will be handled between Rainbow Dolls (Megan Dendinger) and the winner. All Rainbow Dolls Shop Policies apply to the winning item as if it was a purchased item from Etsy.
- By entering this giveaway, you are complying to the official rules as they have been laid out here :)
Good luck to everyone! Special thanks to Megan of Rainbow Dolls for doing this giveaway, and to Alison of Avi & Tali for the custom fairy dress. Please check out their Etsy shops (previews below) and support handmade :)