Hot Pink Chick is graciously offering a rose flower cabochon in your choice of pink, teal or lilac, nestled in a round brass engraved locket. The locket dangles from an antiqued brass chain and closes with a lobster clasp.
Materials: brass etched locket, flower cabochon, antiqued brass chain, lobster clasp
Dimensions: chain measures 20", locket is 1-1/4"
Retail value: $24.50
I asked Bonnie to share a bit about her life and work in a quick interview. Details on how to enter the giveaway follow the interview.
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
My name is Bonnie. I am a wife, mother, dog lover and jewelry designer living in Temple, PA. I'm also an avid reader, music lover and reality television junkie who likes to laugh as loud and as often as possible.
|peony hair pin and ring set|
I design and sell floral jewelry and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, or the everyday woman. My inspiration comes from all the beauty found in nature. My artistic style is simple yet sophisticated. I am a big fan of clean lines, bold color and understated elegance. You will find that my designs encompass these elements. I believe that sometimes less is more.
What is your creative process and environment like? (for example: Are you a rigid planner or do you wing it? Do you work to music or silence? Messy or neat?)
My studio is usually very neat and organized. I always have either the tv on or music playing. I try to stick to a schedule, but with a 24 hour store it's not always possible.
When you're not creating, what do you do? Read, walk, spend time with my family and play with my dog.
Quick! What is your favorite:
Cookie: white chocolate chip macadamia nut
Sappy love song: Tonight I Wanna Cry - Keith Urban
T-shirt: the blue one with a peace sign that's all worn and faded
Nail polish color: burgundy
|sage green statement ring|
Facebook Fanpage: www.facebook.com/hotpinkchickfans
Website (blog, gallery, newsletter sign-up): www.hotpinkchick.com
Is there anything else you'd like us to know before we say goodbye?
Just that I'm happy to be here and good luck to all who enter the giveaway!
Hot Pink Chick is offering a special deal to Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! readers. You can get 10% off your entire purchase (shipping not included) until October 31, 2010. Use the promo code HDS Blog in the "message to seller" when you check out and she will apply the discount to your purchase.
HOW TO ENTERTo enter the Hot Pink Chick giveaway, become a fan/like Hot Pink Chick on Facebook, then come back here and leave a comment letting me know (Already a fan? Just leave a comment and let me know!). Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win - an email address or a username to message you via Facebook, Twitter, Etsy convo, Blogger, etc.
Giveaway is open to US residents & International residents with restrictions - see official rules for details
Only one entry per person (NOT per day).
Giveaway ends Tuesday, October 26, 11:00AM PST
- Giveaway closes on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, at 11:00AM PST. Comment datestamps must be recorded by that date/time to be eligible.
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing and will be announced on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, at 12:00 NOON PST.
- The giveaway is open to both US and International participants. Hot Pink Chick will provide free shipping to US and International participants. INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ: International participants must pay for any customs duties, fees, levies, and taxes. Payable via PayPal.
- Minors under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian permission to enter (if you are under 18, we will need to contact your parent(s)/guardian if you win and make sure they said it was okay-so ask permission before you enter).
- I will announce the winner on my blog and make every attempt to contact the winner. You may wish to leave your email address in your comment, or a place where I can message you via Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, etc. If the winner doesn't respond within 10 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Item will be shipped directly by Hot Pink Chick via USPS Mail. Expedited shipping and/or insurance may be purchased by the winner for an additional fee (per Hot Pink Chick Shop Policies). Item will NOT be insured against damage by the postal system unless additional insurance is purchased. Payable via PayPal.
- Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! (Marigold Haske) is not responsible for loss/damage and/or disputes concerning the winning item. If there is a concern about the giveaway itself, please contact Marigold. Once the winner has been selected, all concerns will be handled between Hot Pink Chick and the winner.
- All Hot Pink Chick Shop Policies apply to the winning item as if it was a purchased item from Etsy.
- By entering this giveaway, you are complying to the official rules as they have been laid out here :)
Please visit Hot Pink Chick on Etsy: